Sunday, March 29, 2009

My boy is 25 today!!

Landon at 1 Landon 25 today!!



I cant believe my boy is 25 today!! We went to Cheesecake Factory last night and had a great time. Where does the time go? Well as you can see I havent written for many weeks (months now) but my 2 followers wont mind....ha ha!
I have some darling pictures of little Owen when Lindsie came down with him last month. I'll put those on tomorrow. I'm tired, it's late and my sister Kerry is coming any minute...
soooo, I'll be back

Happy Birthday Landon!!!!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

What happened to our little guys? Hey, send me the pics from last night. I'm anxious to see them. Britt called after Landon dropped her off and said how much she loved being there again. She loved that the kids were excited to see her. Makes her homesick for you all. Didn't know Kerry was coming, how long is she going to be there. Tell her hi. Thank Michelle for the corn receipe, it was a huge hit!

youngsters said...

that picture is so cute! he still looks exactly the same!