Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sorry Camber, McKenna forgot her pj's at Gammy's

McKenna forgot her pj's for a spend the night so we decided to "sneek" into Camber's room and look at her tshirts and a pair of shorts..(Camber's room is the goldmine of all goldmines for little girls 7 and under to find anything from fun jewerly to glittery, sparkling lipsticks and lotions and hair cool stuff). Sooo we decided to take a picture. Then we had fun dying Easter eggs
This is fun, using up old stickers and even old Easter egg dye (trying to simplify by wearing it out, use it up or do without...) So absolutely no fluff, but it was great having our usual traditions when each child spends the night. My posts do seem to mostly be about a grandchild spending the night. I do have other interests. I'll try to do better. I am in Young Woman and work with the Mia Maids. We went to the Easter Pageant last week and it was great. You could really feel the spirit. I remember when the Easter Pageant was held next to the pool of water behind the visitor's center and it was on Easter morning at sunrise. (I know that really dates me, ya way back in the day). Oh well great memories.


































































No comments: