Monday, February 2, 2009

Avery's First spend the night and more

Finally Avery got her turn to spend the night with Gammy and she was so delightful. She has the funniest personality and is always making us laugh. We played "go fish" and watched a movie together. Then grandpa made the bed right next to my bed and I think I fell asleep before she did. In the morning we woke up and it was still dark outside ( it was about 7:00) and she said "It's still night time, go back to sleep" which lasted about 30 seconds before she opened her eyes and was ready for the day. We went and got donuts for breakfast (I know so nutritious). I can't believe she is so big now.


Well Life has been crazy and I have been a bad blogger. So to catch up quickly, here are the highlights:
*Cardinals in super bowl and though they didn't win it was exciting and a nailbiter to the end.
* I'm getting old....turned 52 January 11th
* Went to Lion King at the Gammage with Kirk and Erica, Camber, and McKenna and Kevin and I. It was fabulous!!!
* Landon got a job at University of Phoenix....Yeah!!!
* watched the inauguration of America's first black president
* the economy is scary but hopefully things will be picking up for the business very soon.
* Life is good, and hard !
* I'm sooo grateful for the Gospel and a temple so close to me
* I am happy and blessed

1 comment:

Lindsie said...

awwww, lucky Avery gets to have her night with you. I hope Owen gets to when he is older. Love you.