Wednesday, October 29, 2008


Yes, High School Musical 3 was really good. It was fun to go with Erica and McKenna. Erica even took McKenna out of school 30 minutes early. Of course we were one of the first in line but it was worth it just to be with McKenna. Watching her was so fun. I can't tell you how good it was to see a G rated show and being so entertained. They say it was the biggest opening EVER of a musical. I hope they make more good and decent movies for families.

Well I can't wait until the election is over. I am soooo sick of politics (and that says alot from someone very politally minded). I hope John McCain wins and I know it will be very close. I hope I can be prepared for which ever way it goes. This is still the greatest country in the world isn't it!!!




2 comments:

Lindsie said...

Yes, you and dad taught me to love and to not judge. Remember the story about me and the little girl with one arm in preschool? I have always loved everyone and never had any judgments for them. Same goes for gay or lesbian people. I know you love your brother Brad more than anything and that you don't agree with his lifestyle, and that is ok. However, I believe that he should be able to have the same rights that I am entitled to. Just because he happens to love a man instead of a women does not mean he should not get the same rights that I do. I do think that society is changing, but I think it is for the better. I don't see anything wrong with letting people be who they are. I want Owen to grow up in a world where he is not afraid to be who he is, no matter what that may be. I want him to never be afraid to tell his mother and father exactly what he believes in, even if that may differ from our beliefs. And I am so glad that you are a passionate person, that is where I get my passionate side. Life would be boring if we couldn't be passionate about things. I love you so much and we are both entitled to our opinions. Thank you for sharing yours with me.

JUST A MOM said...

WOW sorry I forgot you were here... looks like you are having fun with the grandbabies....