Monday, September 15, 2008

dog surgery and Tanner's spend the night

Tanner spent the night on Friday. Also we had a storm and this beautiful tree by our pool fell down. I was showing Tanner. So sad!!! but how cute is Tanner???


McKenna with Zoe. How cute is this. I have had it on my end table for years. This is one of two stones that were in my 8 pound shi-tzu named Zoe. She was very sick and was having bloody urine and peeing in the house. I finally took her to the vet and they said she would die if she didnt have surgery. My kids love her and I do too, but I could not afford it. My grandkids love her even more (great so how would I explain putting her to sleep?) Well she had the surgery (thanks to a good friend of mine) and now she is great. We got her when McKenna was about 1 or so.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, just sent the picture of McKenna & Zoey to your e-mail. Switch it for the one that is on now. It will be larger and you will get rid of the white. LOVE this picture!!! What happened with the tree, did you ever go to ask about replanting it? Ok, don't answer that I already know!!! I love you!

The Richards said...

jamie,
your family is just great